Monday, September 27, 2010

Skater Girl




Abby brought her skateboard with her when she came to visit us this weekend. She had lots of fun skating with some of the kids on our block, but she really wanted to try out the new municipal skate park. Unfortunately it was raining when we went by it on Saturday. However, Abby was undaunted. She crawled into bed with me the next morning (at 6:30!) and reminded me that Jane and I had promised to take her if it wasn't raining. I wasn't too crazy about getting out of bed that early on a weekend, but I have to say that Jane and I enjoyed every minute. As you can see she put on an amazing show for us. Afterwards Abby, Jane and I returned home to wake up Laura and Trevor and we all went out to celebrate with breakfast at our favorite bagel shop.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You guys rock in the grandparent department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! Thanks for taking her...she loves going to the skatepark :)

    ReplyDelete