Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bunny Surgery


Life always has its ups and downs, but when you're a stuffed bunny who belongs to a little girl who is very intent on exploring every corner of her new world it can be especially precarious.

Recently Beatrice Bunny had an unfortunate mishap that required a bit of minor surgery. Fortunately Olivia's Gramma is a pretty good amateur surgeon (and a fair seamstress as well) and with a bit of assistance from Olivia (and a few fervent prayers) Beatrice is as good as new and ready for more adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Beatrice is better than new and I'm sure it won't be last time she needs surgery! Thanks Gramma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember when Gramma performed surgery on Trev's yellow blanket!! I don't think Jim and I would have survived if the yellow blanket hadn't survived!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said: "sewing is a necessary life skill"! Thank goodness for Grandma!

    ReplyDelete