Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Bread Machine

The girls gave me a Bread Machine for my birthday. It's got to rank as one of the best presents I've ever received. It's worth it even just for the smell of just-baked bread in the house. I've already baked (and eaten) two loaves and they turned out great! As Bec says I'm totally obsessed. I cant wait to bake cinnamon- raisin bread. I'm dreaming about perfectly crunchy loaves of sourdough. And I'm sure homemade pizza dough and French bread are in my future. I'll remember this birthday and my daughters' thoughtfulness every time the house fills up with the smell of fresh baked bread. Thank you girls (and your husbands too)!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you wanted a bread machine so bad, but I'm glad you like it! O loved the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you like it! I hope we can sample some bread next time we visit!

    ReplyDelete