Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Great Dad





It was'nt too long after Rebecca started dating Matt that I realized that Matt was ready to start a family. What really gave it away was how easily he related to my grandchildren. Trevor and Sully worshipped him, and Abby absolutely adored this big Teddy Bear of a guy that her aunt was dating. And to be honest, I think he enjoyed the attention. I'm pleased to see I haven't been proved wrong; he's every bit as good a dad as I thought he'd be and the grandkids love him as much as ever. It's a real joy to watch him at family gatherings interact with ALL of the grandchildren. They all make sure they get to spend some time with Uncle Matt and he takes the time to appreciate them and make each of them feel special.

I'm glad I was able to catch a few pics of Matt and Alex in their matching rugbys they're both a couple of handsome guys and Alex (and Olivia too) is lucky to have such a wonderful dad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment