Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sully and Charlie Build a Dam




Sully and Charlie had a chance recently to visit the Childrens' Garden at The Morton Arboretum. They both had lots of fun exploring the gardens, treehouses, and various play areas. However the highlight of the day was collecting rocks and building dams in the play river that winds through much of the garden. What could be more fun than a child friendly engineering project that included an opportunity to get wet on a hot summer day?Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get Sully and Charlie there with Abby and Trevor and see some "REAL" dam building going on. I tremble when I think of what the 4 of them could build!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all of us to go...let's plan it now. It looks like so much fun! I love playing in fresh water.

    ReplyDelete