Monday, December 8, 2008

A Fellow Traveler

I love spending time with my grandson, Trevor (9). He's a thinker and he's got a lot to say about his thoughts. He's curious about anything related to science, nature, or the out of doors. He's most at home outside... like his Grandpa Kerrins.

When Trev and I get to hang out we spend the whole day talking and figuring out how the universe works, sometimes stopping to fuel the conversation with Tacos and rootbeer. Plenty of hot sauce please! In Trev I've truly found a fellow traveler and kindred spirit

1 comment:

  1. This "fellow traveler" sometimes reminds me of someone I grew up with who loved nature and science!! Thank goodness Trev has someone to discuss these things with because his mom is definitely lacking in these areas!!

    ReplyDelete