Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paper Journal Archive: Being Early

This entry was done in 1997 when I went to Naperville with Rebecca early one morning to get the Christmas ham. Of course I wanted to be early and Bec was not shy about ribbing me about being an old fogey. But to me being early is a way to get more time out of life. I go everywhere with a notebook to write in or a book to read and find that this way I have time to be where I really am and enjoy the moment.
Bec and I found a bagle shop and had some breakfast and good conversation. I remember the occasion like it was yesterday...even where we sat. This drawing of the clock on the wall is a reminder of a perfect day spent with my youngest daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten, but now I remember too! We were there sooooo early, but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember...early is on time and on time is late!!!

    ReplyDelete