Sunday, December 14, 2008

Paper Journal Archive: Munchkin Napping

Here's a sketch I did of Munchkin. I never thought I'd own a dog. For years I resisted my daughters' pleas to get one. For some reason still unclear to me I bought a Maltese puppy for Jane after all the girls moved out of the house. Well Munchkin became "my" dog and a beloved, though somewhat manic member of our family. No one was more surprised at how closely we bonded. Munchkin is no longer with us and Jane and I have no desire to replace him with another dog, but he's deeply missed.

1 comment:

  1. He was a sweetie!! The journaling also reminds me of something else from my childhood...we always wanted a pool and now you have one!! However, we really enjoy the benefits of your pool and it is great fun to bring the grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete